FakeBusters.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 pm
Statistics
We have 311 registered users
The newest registered user is ErrorMade

Our users have posted a total of 3423 messages in 1086 subjects
Recent News
Staff application up now! To apply please visit this thread and read through it carefully :)

FakeBusters official facebook group up now! Please join by clicking here.

Rate FakeBusters! Visit this thread for more info.

Please report this Bebo group for theft of FakeBusters.net content. For more details visit this thread.

REQUEST SALUTED STATUS RULES

Go down

REQUEST SALUTED STATUS RULES Empty REQUEST SALUTED STATUS RULES

Post by JessicaInfinite Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Being a saluted member on this site reduces the risk of being called out and banned from the forum. Although it isn't mandatory when you first join, if the question arises that you could be fake then you will be required to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] within a week or be banned permanently. Another bonus of being a saluted member is that all other members will be able to see that you've saluted and that you're the real person, and can send any fakes they find directly to you.

-To apply for saluted status, you must put up a thread in this forum titled with your username. Alternatively, you can send your salutes to the administrator (myself) in a private message.
-Inside the thread there must be 2 CLEAR pictures of you in different poses, holding up a piece of paper containing your username and the word 'FakeBusters.net' (don't worry if you don't want it seen by everyone, as soon as you're accepted I will delete the thread for you). As an example, mine would say 'JessicaInfinite @ FakeBusters.net'. Photoshopped and black & white salutes are NOT accepted.
-Video salutes are also accepted, just include yourself holding up a piece of paper in the video with your username and 'FakeBusters.net', the same as specified on the picture salute.
-As soon as you're accepted, wherever your username appears on the site will be coloured blue.
-If there are any problems with your application, someone will contact you via your thread or by private message.
-Any further questions, contact me or ask about it in the help forum.
JessicaInfinite
JessicaInfinite
Admin

Female Age : 33
Number of posts : 1311
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum