FakeBusters.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 pm
Statistics
We have 311 registered users
The newest registered user is ErrorMade

Our users have posted a total of 3423 messages in 1086 subjects
Recent News
Staff application up now! To apply please visit this thread and read through it carefully :)

FakeBusters official facebook group up now! Please join by clicking here.

Rate FakeBusters! Visit this thread for more info.

Please report this Bebo group for theft of FakeBusters.net content. For more details visit this thread.

An useful review

Go down

An useful review Empty An useful review

Post by Unfaseel Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:33 am

Hello. All of those titles got fake structural, especially "FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children", so you'll need either DVDFAB Decrypter (FREE) to rip the movie first, then post process the "VIDEO_TS.IFO" file through VobBlanker (FREE). Or you can try out AnyDVD (a retail cracking engine from SlySoft). I ripped and backed up all those movies using my usual method "DVDFAB Decrypter + VobBlanker" and they all worked flawlessly. The choice is yours.Just in case if you want to go with the FREE route and you're interested on how to use "DVDFAB Decrypter + VobBlanker", then here is my "newly revised" guide. It is NOT that hard, all you need to do is spend some times and read and follow the steps closely and you'll be able to "rip and backup" any dvds/movies in no time.**NOTE: DVDFAB Decrypter to rip is only "12 minutes" and VobBlanker to process the VIDEO_TS.IFO is only "5 minutes". The rest you can substitute Nero Recode 2 with DVD Shrink if you like.Best of luck and happy burning. 12 May 2006 @ 16:22

Unfaseel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum